Raptor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love this machine lots of power great suspention for a stock machine.But I have one problem I went riding yesterday and another moron cliped my rear tire at about 15 mph and bent my axle. :mad:
I have a 2004 yfz 450 that is mx full race quad and I have alot of stock parts in boxes from the yfz.But to make a long story short will the yfz axle bolt on to the 700r.

Thanks.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
great I will put my yfz stock axle in monday.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
I dont think so. Raptor part # is 1S3-25381-00-00 and the 450's is # 5TG-25381-10-00. So i would say they are different.

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Both 06' models still show different part numbers. I guess that someone should call Yamaha to make sure.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No The idiot was my friend so I am not going to make a big fuss over it.It was an accident and no body got hurt.But atleast I bought and installed my new Lonestare + 4 axle and it looks great.So much for keeping this machine stock and not spending any money on it.
My wife gives me s--t all the time because I have to many toys.So the next step now will be an exhaust and the pc III and of course after market suspention.You know how it is once you start modding you cant stop it is an addiction that is what happened with my yfz 450 almost twenty grand later .LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts