Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This moning I bought a new black and orange 2007 Raptor 700 S.E.:thumbsup: They didn't have any at my dealer so are getting one today. I am going to pick it up tonight as soon I do I will put so pictures up.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thats funny the sale man must have lied to me becuse he told the black and orage SE was the fastest stock raptor 700 out there. That why i bought it. :grin_nod:

·
Registered
621 Posts
If the white/blue is faster... then why did the Beakman Times paper write... and I quote... "The Grey/Red Raptor is 15% faster than all other colors." ??? :3question: ;) :beer: :doublebird:

·
Registered
497 Posts
haha awesome :thumbsup:..im getting one too and welcome

·
Registered
158 Posts
obsel20 said:
This moning I bought a new black and orange 2007 Raptor 700 S.E.:thumbsup: They didn't have any at my dealer so are getting one today. I am going to pick it up tonight as soon I do I will put so pictures up.
Welcome and Congrats :thumbsup:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The sales man also said that the black and orange had a rocket pack in the exhaust and all you have to is press start button when your diving to start the rocket. He said that is the secret to why the balck and orange were faster. So I guess after that I should have relielized he was lying. I went a got it from yamaha and I ripped it up and down the street a little. it was really I can tell I am going to have a lot of fun on it. When I was ridding it for some i couldn't rocket to work.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.