·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and download it the program from dynojet pc3 for LRD Pro 4r full exhaust
Pro Design intake kit
K&N air filter
Airbox lid removed
and the header is glowing red at idle...

What can i do about it?

·
Registered
517 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Hey guys

I ordered some stuff for the quad this weekend. I ordered, K&N airfilter, hmf bill ballance carbon fiber full exhaust, brand spankin new white plastics, the alba action carbon fiber grill, and the power commander. I checked on powercommander to see if I could find a map with that exhaust, the K&N air filter, with the outerwears airbox lid.. If anyone could help me to find the correct map that would be great

·
Registered
35 Posts
06RAPPY700R said:
Hey guys

I ordered some stuff for the quad this weekend. I ordered, K&N airfilter, hmf bill ballance carbon fiber full exhaust, brand spankin new white plastics, the alba action carbon fiber grill, and the power commander. I checked on powercommander to see if I could find a map with that exhaust, the K&N air filter, with the outerwears airbox lid.. If anyone could help me to find the correct map that would be great
Hey, where did you order your white plastics from? I'm looking for new plastics myself. thanks

·
Registered
751 Posts
i ordered it from yamaha of troy. They were only around 415 for the complete set. although i dont need the gas tank cover or the front grill.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts