Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went riding last weekend and after replacing the old, wore out chain with a brand new one my Raptor 350 keeps throwing the chain. I noticed the sprocket was not in line with the output shaft coming from the engine/trans. I think I need a bushing kit to line up the swingarm correctly, being that the swingarm was sitting to one side of the frame where it connects on the pin side by the engine, throwing the alignment off with the sprocket.

Anybody dealt with this before ? any feedback would be helpful ?

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
A friend of mine had this issue... Turns out he had bolted the rear sprocket on the wrong side of the spindle when he changed it.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I had a 350 raptor that my nephew rode and i put two sets of bearings in it before i realized the carrier was shot so i had to replace it to. But it was doing the same thing chain wouldnt stay on.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A friend of mine had this issue... Turns out he had bolted the rear sprocket on the wrong side of the spindle when he changed it.
My Sprocket is to the left of the spindle if your looking at the bike from the rear, if that is the name of the part the sprocket bolts too, the sprocket is between the spindle and the tire

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Also, some guy at work was telling me about spacer blocks that go in between my swingarm and the frame where the swingarm connects to the frame via the pin... I think these are what I need I don't have any and the swingarm sits to one side throwing the alignment off of the sprocket... does anybody know about these parts to keep the swingarm aligned ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts