Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I INSTALLED THE BAR MOUNT MR11 HID KIT FROM TRAIL TECH LAST WEEK BEFORE GOING TO GLAMIS AND I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY MR16'S THAT ARE ON ORDER.....I AM A LIGHTING FREAK AND THESE MADE ME VERY HAPPY....IT WAS ALMOST A DISSAPOINTMENT TURNING ON MY FACTORY LIGHTS WITH PIAA BULBS WHEN I HAD THE HID LIGHT ON....IN THE NEXT WEEK OR SO I WILL BE GETTING THE BACKORDERED MR16'S AND I WILL HAVE TO POST SOME PICS......

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED? I WOULD BE WILLING TO SELL THEM.....THEY ARE ONLY TWO WEEKS OLD

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DOES THE CAPS LOCK HURT YOUR FEELINGS OR SOMETHING?.....CAPS STAY ON ALL DAY ON THIS PC

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
JUST KIDDING......THE PROGRAMS I USE AT WORK ALL TAKE UPPERCASE PROMPTS, I ALWAYS FORGET AND LEAVE THEM ON.....

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Lets see some nighttime pics.... Ive been wanting to get these but need to see some pics. Ive had HID's in every car Ive owned for about 5 years now and I know they make a huge difference in cars so I'd like to see them on a quad. I myself have the piaa blue xenon bulbs in my housing right now which helped a little and the color is easier on my eyes but nothing makes up for the real deal.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I WILL TRY TO REMEMBER TO GET SOME PICS TONIGHT WHEN I GET HOME, BUT IF NOT I WILL POST THEM IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
IN FRONT ARE MY TRAILTECH 35W TORCH LIGHTS ON MY 400EX, IN BACK IS THE NEW MR11 HID HANDLEBAR MOUNTS AND PIAA BULBS IN THE STOCK HOUSINGS

Attachments

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
MORE

Attachments

·
Registered
210 Posts
Sweet. :thumbsup: I think I might need to add those to my Xmas list.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
MORE

Attachments

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
MORE

Attachments

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
JUST GOT A CALL FROM THE DEALER AND MY MR16 LIGHTS ARE IN. I AM GOING TO TRY AND PICK THEM UP AND INSTALL THEM TONIGHT, WILL TRY TO POST PICS TOMORROW

·
Registered
542 Posts
well 1st i saw that you had sand tires..........then i realized that where the garage floor comes to an end..........its SAND! where do you live?

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
MR16 HID DOWN BELOW AND THE MR11 HID UP TOP.....LOVE IT

Attachments

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
SURE....I AM AT WORK NOW BUT I HAVE THE BIKE ON THE TRAILER OUTSIDE, I WILL SNAP A PIC IN A FEW HOURS AND GIVE YOU A DAYTIME SHOT

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.