Con-Grad-Ju-Lay-Shuns :grin_nod:

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Welcome!!! Hope you have a fat bank account!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
287 Posts
I got the same one...and I'm a recent addition to the brotherhood as well.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Cmon' we all know white is the fastest color. Just look around. ATV Land speed record... White Raptor... Rocket Factory's BAMFO... White Raptor.
Just kidding :lol:
Congrats and welcome to the forum :)

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
right here baby!

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
roc, your rims and tires look great in that picture....but i think i'm going to have to get you some black shock covers for christmas man, :lol:every time i see your quad they just stand out so much...if you like them, that's all that matters, but since we have the same color quad i always look at it like i would want mine...but still great lookin beast :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
maybe everyone else is just being kind to me, but I get lots of compliments on them? :wtf: :rocket:

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
it's proably just me dude, for real, i think it's cuz i want black for mine,...everything i add is going to be black.....just my taste i'm sure...do you think if i powder coat my a-arm guards and skids they will look like crap right away?, at the least i want my a-arm guards...not sure if the skids will take it, i don't know much about powder coating...

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
The thing is this, when you get scratch's they are REALLY gonna show BAD! :slap:

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
yeah that's what i thought, but imagine, black gytr a-arm gards on the white rappy we have, it looks so beautiful in my mind, i seen a black chassis skid somewhere, but i can't remember where. i wonder if it's scartch proof...

·
Registered
306 Posts
Congrats man!!

And I know I am going to be powdercaoting all of my stuff. If I get a couple scratches on the a arm gaurds, that is what a permanant marker is for! LOL

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts
Same here I just picked my 06 SE up last friday. :grin_nod: :grin_nod: I love it!!

·
Registered
22,016 Posts

Just kidding.

Welcome aboard, enjoy your new ride*.

Please wear a brain bucket.

*Raptorforum.com is not responsible for accidents, dismemberment, or any mechanical issues result from modifying the hell out of your Raptor.

:lol:

~Brian

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Flynbyu said:

Just kidding.

*Raptorforum.com is not responsible for accidents, dismemberment, or any mechanical issues result from modifying the hell out of your Raptor.

~Brian
yeah man enjoy the ride and this guys right Raptorforum.com is not responsible........ HE IS :p

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
AJ RAPTOR said:
Flynbyu said:

Just kidding.

~Brian
yeah man enjoy the ride and this guys right Raptorforum.com is not responsible........ HE IS :p
lol... :lol: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
98 Posts
roc64 said:
Welcome!!! Hope you have a fat bank account!!!! :lol:
And no wife.... They drain the bank account just as quick, if not quicker :eek: :grin_nod:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts