Raptor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a case saver.... but i have the 15th front sprocket.... I bought a case saver "Epic" was the brand name... they told me it would fit on with the 15th front sprocket BUT it will not.... So i would like to hear which case savers you all have on that fit on with the 15th front sprocket...So i can get one.

Thanks Plattner

·
Registered
50 Posts
i order one from rocky mountain atv 30 buck pro design it works great on renthal 15 tooth :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
What does the case saver do (other than "save the case").

·
Registered
175 Posts
plattner said:
I need a case saver.... but i have the 15th front sprocket.... I bought a case saver "Epic" was the brand name... they told me it would fit on with the 15th front sprocket BUT it will not.... So i would like to hear which case savers you all have on that fit on with the 15th front sprocket...So i can get one.

Thanks Plattner
Drop me a PM if you would like to sell the Epic one

TIA

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Headrope said:
Most aftermarket ones are billet so they look better then that big plastic piece we have.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Headrope said:
IMHO, now it's mostly about bling and style - unless you're running undersize chains and/or mondo power for racing. Chains used to be a LOT weaker and would break - sometimes terminally damaging the case. Personally, I have not seen a properly maintained chain break in over a decade.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My 15 tooth front sprocket is that "off brand" one that rocky mountain sells.... i only bought it bcs they didnt have any renthals back when i got mine.... SO i think i am going to order the renthal and see if my EPIC case saver will fit and if not i will have to get something else.
Thanks guys... anymore suggestions on a case saver to fit on over the 15 tooth sprocket i have now would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks Plattner

·
Registered
689 Posts
Got my 15T on with my epic case saver. Just need to shave off alittle from the inside and you'll be good. Might take you about 10- 15 mins of your time but will work great with no problem. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
VelociRaptor said:
The factory case saver behind the plastic cover does just fine, I just trimmed the factory bolts shorter to run it without the cover :thumbsup:
I still run mine too, although I had to trim mine a little to fit with the 15t.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts