Raptor Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK my crank seized up well the rod did but i have already got the new crank for it how do i get the old one out of the case i have it tore apart i just cant seem to knock it out of it do they have to be pressed out if so how much would that run for them to press it out and also im boring it 0.20 over how much am i looking for a bore job and what is a place that can do that for me :D

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
OK my crank seized up well the rod did but i have already got the new crank for it how do i get the old one out of the case i have it tore apart i just cant seem to knock it out of it do they have to be pressed out if so how much would that run for them to press it out and also im boring it 0.20 over how much am i looking for a bore job and what is a place that can do that for me :D
On the left side of the engine you will find two threaded holes that if you screw bolts into, they will push the bearing out of the case half, they are located behind the flywheel...............

·
Master of the Electron
15,882 Posts
And please, a little punctuation?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.