Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone tried the new i-razrs? my regular razrs are almost gone and its time for new ones. i was thinking of these. how do they compare to razrs, razr 2, and razr mx? personally i loved my razrs but wanted something a lil different, i kinda like the tread design lolz.

·
Registered
733 Posts
i have tried all of the Razr tires and by far I like the 2's the best, one reason is that the tread does not wear hardly. I did like the I razrs but they really didnt hook up as well as i thought they would. You cant go wrong with any of them IMO.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
could you tell any difference when hitting bumps or whatever because of the "radial technology"?

·
Registered
733 Posts
not really, they all hit bumps the same and if there was a differance it was minimal

·
Super Moderator
17,063 Posts
papis_18 said:
could you tell any difference when hitting bumps or whatever because of the "radial technology"?
The OEM tires are all radials as well. There are differences, but they can be difficult to notice in many conditions.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea i had forgot about that, maybe thats why the tread design on aftermarket radials are close to the oem tires.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.