Raptor Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All I can say is wow! I had 2 07' Raptors to ride this weekend, one with the I-Shock front end and one with SE shocks but otherwise stock. I ran them through the same dunes, whoops, and jumps and can tell you that the front end upgrade is the best money I have ever spent. 4th and 5th gear on sand hwy. are no problem. No arm pump, no fatigue- just skips along. It felt so good out of the box that I was afraid to change the settings. Mommah's birthday is in February and the I-Shock kit seems to be a good gift so her SE shocks might be for sale after all. They will have two weekends on them by time I'm done.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Suspension makes a world of difference, thats why when someone asks what mods first I always say skids, suspension, and then motor.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
338 Posts
Can you send me the site for that front shock upgrade?I've been looking at the YFZ shocks on E-bay.Don't have any knowledge on the I-shock.Thanks :3question:

·
Registered
338 Posts
Thanks for the help!!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Let me know where you found it for 1k. It retails for $1849.00 but I got a much better deal from Steve at Fuel ATV. If anyone has them for $1000.00 like Mpeavier says, I'll take two more kits. Just tell me where to send the money.

·
Registered
556 Posts
› Complete Front Suspension Systems
› ATV Accessories

› Rhino iShocks
› UTV Accessories

› V2 Series iShocks
› F-22 Series iShocks
› Accessories

› Tools
› 2007 Sand Calendar

› Rebuilds and Revalves

F-8 Front iShocks $999.95 MSRP

Raptor 700/660
Key Features
Increases wheel travel even with stock arms
Piggyback reservoir design
16mm body hard chromoly shaft
Adjustable compression damping
Adjustable rebound damping
Adjustable spring preload
100% rebuildable
Lifetime Warranty

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* = Not for use with stock a-arms

Shown right on their website if that's the shocks you have. They have them posted for that price

mp

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
^^ You were looking at something else, the complete I5500 kit retails for $1849 on that site.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Um...I will def stick with my stock stuff then :eek:

I guess I've not yet found where the stock stuff is holding me back enough to drop 2g's on some shockers!

Congrats on your parts :thumbsup:

Mike P

·
Registered
273 Posts
I've been looking into the i5500 kit and I've nothing but good things. I'm gonna have to do it soon. Thanks for the input man. :grin_nod:

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Take a look at TCS. Contact 'kbm450' (one of our site sponsors KB Motorsorts) for the best price.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mpeavler said:
Um...I will def stick with my stock stuff then :eek:

I guess I've not yet found where the stock stuff is holding me back enough to drop 2g's on some shockers!

Congrats on your parts :thumbsup:

Mike P
It's not about your stock stuff holding you back. It's about looking good. Chicks dig this crap.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Did you change your stock rear shock too?

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nope. As with anything, I'm sure you can improve on the stock stuff but the bike felt pretty controlled just with a few adjustments on the rebound. Compression seemed fine though. Maybe next season I'll upgrade but I'm running out of money for now.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.