Raptor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a raptor 700 :grin_nod: I had a yfz450 with tcs shocks and asr +3 arms should i do the same setup or go with the i shock 5500? Just thought i would ask (thanks.) :thumbsup:

·
Registered
779 Posts
I have an 07 SE, what is a good rear shock for a lad about 245 with gear on? Don't want to change the fronts, just the rear so that I can get proper sag heights. Does i-shock make rears? don't see any on their site. Don't need the best of the best, something comparable to stock, just more spring rate for my size. Ride mostly forest trails.

MK

·
Registered
497 Posts
Tiggyboot said:
I have an 07 SE, what is a good rear shock for a lad about 245 with gear on? Don't want to change the fronts, just the rear so that I can get proper sag heights. Does i-shock make rears? don't see any on their site. Don't need the best of the best, something comparable to stock, just more spring rate for my size. Ride mostly forest trails.

MK
I sent my daughters 450 shock to I-Shock (through Fuel ATV) to be re-valved for her 99lb. frame. They did an awesome job, the difference was unbelievable. They told me they could re-valve or re-spring any factory shock to work for any application.
Steve at Fuel got me a better price for the service than I shock quoted me direct.
I have been told that you would have to spend a lot of money on aftermarket to improve upon the stock shock you have on your bike now.

·
Registered
779 Posts
pm me with a quote

·
Registered
187 Posts
What price can you do on the i-5500 kit.

·
Registered
779 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts