Raptor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
theres this kid at school who just bought a 2007 honda trx400 and its bone stock and hes talkin shit saying hell spank my rappy. but i have a gytr slip on proflow kit and a jet kit and a 12 tooth: anyone thinkn i can spank him? :confused:

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
Rule number one: Never listen to/care about/take stock in/let bother you/take to heart/argue with/etc a pubescent boy and his atv/car/motorized toy/video game hero/etc.

Rule number two: Never assume that any race is a given. Don't underestimate the bike or the rider.

That said, sure a 660 Raptor should handily beat an essentially stock 400ex.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:
It was kinda funny..

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
embarass him ajax. But heed what the "dog" said...

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
danos660r said:
id go back to the 13 tooth front, why do people gear a raptor down?
most of the time they do it for the MX track for better bottome end to gte out of the turns and get the holeshot i just left mine stock and find it fine just gotta learn how to do things different for the others is all and im beating modded 450s at the track on a stock 660

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
The 12 tooth did help me when everything was stock, as soon as I got the pipe, the 12 tooth was gone until I got 22" tires on the rear..

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
danos660r said:
id go back to the 13 tooth front, why do people gear a raptor down?
Makes the powerband more useful on a stock and most piped bikes IMO.

Got 12/44 on my rap right now with 20" tires.

·
Registered
28 Posts
ajax660 said:
theres this kid at school who just bought a 2007 honda trx400 and its bone stock and hes talkin shit saying hell spank my rappy. but i have a gytr slip on proflow kit and a jet kit and a 12 tooth: anyone thinkn i can spank him? :confused:
my forman has a trx400 an he can keep up with me till i get to second get then i start pulling away. you have to keep in mind his bike is a lot lighter than yours

1 - 11 of 11 Posts