·
Registered
318 Posts
The only reason I bought a 700 over the 450r is I wanted turbo
I would love a 450r with a banshee motor probably be my next project

·
Registered
294 Posts
That would be so much awesome. I hated the suspension on my banshee and loved the suspension on my 450 but really missed the 80hp of the banshee.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Haha my thoughts exactly even with Elka's and long travel on my shee it was a crap in the trails but once it hit power band you just had to hold on for the ride

Plus the 80hp banshee motor is half the price of a 80 HP 450r motor

·
Premium Member
2,430 Posts
I ride wth nothing but 450r kind of leaning towards getting one... Talk me out of it! Ready set go!
What type of riding do you do?
If you've been on a raptor and running with a bunch of 450s, you already know the major differences and advantages/disadvantages.

Just keep in mind the new raptors have more power than the 450s and much better suspension than any previous model raptor.

·
Super Moderator
7,757 Posts
One word....Reverse

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
I think you should buy one and then make threads on a 450r site about trading to another bike

·
Registered
294 Posts
You are talking about a YFZ450R and not a Honda 450R right.

·
Registered
294 Posts
The only reason I bought a 700 over the 450r is I wanted turbo
I would love a 450r with a banshee motor probably be my next project
Damn you, this is all I have been thinking about today. I thought I had this out of my system but instead I have been searching for yfz450 frames for sale.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I should have kept my 05 YFZ, it would have been a perfect candidate.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
there is nothing wrong with my post? its a general discussion... if you dont like it dont read the thread. Also, i do it because i want to hear opinions on the matter. Isnt that the whole part of a forum to reach out and ask questions?? once again if you dont like it dont comment or read the post..

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
tune in next week when he asks if he should trade to a tao tao 50!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
tune in next week when he asks if he should trade to a tao tao 50![/QUOTE

Why don't you just get off the forum then. Everyone else is fine with it and it sparked up a broader conversation get off the thread then if you don't like it. don't be a prick about it.
Just because you have a problem or aren't interested in the thread doesn't give you the right to go and critisize. Grow up

·
Super Moderator
7,757 Posts
I moved this thread into a different forum. That might be why you got some sluff, lol. You posted in the 660 forum and I don't recall any mention of one of those.

Carry on!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I moved this thread into a different forum. That might be why you got some sluff, lol. You posted in the 660 forum and I don't recall any mention of one of those.

Carry on!
Gotcha, I have a 660r thats why i posted in here im sorry, i didnt realize i left the fact i was trading out of it haha apologies

·
Registered
14 Posts
i got a clean 07 yfz450 for sale

blacked and blued out !!!

i wound post pics here but i dont know how lol
im new to these sites

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.