Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is just to the guys who said their stock raptor 700s smoked a TRX450R. Youre either liars or you were racing against a 10yo.

I just bought a new 07 R hence the s/n, and raced a raptor 700 this weekend. By the top of 3rd gear I had him by 2 lengths. And this guy had to of been experienced just from watching him ride the trails and what not.

Im sure modded the raptors will eat our lunch. But youd have to get into the engine to beat a HRC 450R

·
Registered
596 Posts
got a vid to prove that? not bashin but i dont see it possible

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
All the mags say the 700r beats the honda 450r in a drag race.... Are they liar's also?? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
83 Posts
i raced a buddy that has a honda 450r this past weekend and smoked his butt every time we raced on dirt sand and pavement!!!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
First thing that came to mind when reading this thread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEEQlmRHT8g

All I know a Raptor 90 could probably kick my ass in a race (not my Raptor, me driving), so I ain't saying shit :lol:.

Shawn

·
Registered
314 Posts
07HondaTRX450R said:
This is just to the guys who said their stock raptor 700s smoked a TRX450R. Youre either liars or you were racing against a 10yo.

I just bought a new 07 R hence the s/n, and raced a raptor 700 this weekend. By the top of 3rd gear I had him by 2 lengths. And this guy had to of been experienced just from watching him ride the trails and what not.

Im sure modded the raptors will eat our lunch. But youd have to get into the engine to beat a HRC 450R
:haha: :-*

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No sorry no vid to prove it but youll have to take my word for it. as I LOVE Raptors looks of them and everything. I was amazed when I beat him.

And for those of you who say you raced a 450 what year was it? You do know the 07s have 4more hp then the other ones and a 13T sprocket instead of a 14 like the older ones

·
Registered
973 Posts
Ive riden both and the raptors got more pep. The honda didnt do much for me. Ive also seen first hand, the 700 beat 450rs.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SE700r said:
07HondaTRX450R said:

:haha: :-*
Dont be jealous ;)

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Blah Blah Blah Blah. Do you like your quad? If so good. We like ours. And the next chance you get race another raptor and if you win good for you. If you lose good for us. Either way the only thing that matters is you ride and enjoy it. :crazy: :grin_nod:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
DrDsRaptor said:
Blah Blah Blah Blah. Do you like your quad? If so good. We like ours. And the next chance you get race another raptor and if you win good for you. If you lose good for us. Either way the only thing that matters is you ride and enjoy it. :crazy: :grin_nod:
Alrighty then, I just couldnt take all the 450R bashers I read in that thread. Both are awesome machines I just wanted to stir up alil drama. Youre guys 350 sucks balls though as does the 300ex :crazy:

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
07HondaTRX450R said:
DrDsRaptor said:
Alrighty then, I just couldnt take all the 450R bashers I read in that thread. Both are awesome machines I just wanted to stir up alil drama. Youre guys 350 sucks balls though as does the 300ex :crazy:
Couldnt take the bashing so decided to do some yourself. Makes since to me :confused: :crazy:

·
Registered
468 Posts
I can actually see that. An HRC kitted 450 against a bone stock Raptor 700. Now mod for mod, different story. I only run on sand and mine is not stock but occasionally a 450 will get me. Had a lot more to do with the holeshot than anything else but hey it happens.

Craig,

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Couldnt take the bashing so decided to do some yourself. Makes since to me :confused: :crazy:
[/quote]
I wasnt bashing just wanted to share my kill story. Read my posts I love the raptors as much as I do my TRX :thumbsup:

·
Registered
478 Posts
I too can see that happening. HRC kit makes a big difference. Best bang for your buck for any atv in my opinion. For under $300 it takes bike that has just ok power and makes it scream. Raptor 700 stock vs. HRC 450R---- I would bet on the 450R

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
YellowistheFastest said:
I too can see that happening. HRC kit makes a big difference. Best bang for your buck for any atv in my opinion. For under $300 it takes bike that has just ok power and makes it scream. Raptor 700 stock vs. HRC 450R---- I would bet on the 450R
Well mines stock I just meant that I know if a 450R has a HRC kit on it that it puts it up around 47-48hp enough to take on most lightly modded quads

1 - 20 of 118 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.