Raptor Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THIS IS WHAT I HAVE TO LOOK AT EVERYDAY AND CANT RIDE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!
RECOVERING FROM A BACK INJURY.

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MORE PICS

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
a few more toys!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
YEAH I HEAR YOU, ITS BEEN ABOUT 4 MONTHS ALREADY.
GETTING ALOT BETTER THOUGH, SO HOPFULLY ILL BE OUT RIDING SOON.

MARK

·
Registered
224 Posts
looks good man....just eat a bunch of pain pills then you will forget about your back 8) nah man just picking i'm kinda in the same boat...but i aint got an axle :( with no $$$

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Thats the Best looking yellow raptor 700 I've ever seen, thats bad ass :thumbsup: :grin_nod: :metal: :woot:

·
Registered
779 Posts
nice ride that's for sure

can you not take short toots around the block? just to get a taste?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hey Bro, Ill tell you what, Ill ride it around your block and you can watch...... :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
394 Posts
Dude, that stinks! I'm in the same boat with you though. I fractured my L5 on a jump and so I'm out of commission for awhile also. I found one thing that helps, just don't go into the garage until you get better. :lol:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the good word fellas!!! It sucks not being able to ride, but i dont want go out half-ass into, thats what really gets you hurt. you need to 100% committed. I be back soon enough. I do rip it up and down the neighborhood every know and then, just to blow the dust off. But the last 2 times i did some dip**** called the law on me. I guess not everybody appreciates a well modded RAPTOR. lol
Cop is cool though, same guy came out, we sat there and bull****** about motorcycles.

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I visit it a few times a day in the garage. but yeah it sucks , but ill be back soon. maybe in the next few weeks. but yeah i hate to even get it dirty, i guess it just means ill get to clean it up again. ( keep repeeting process ) nice bike DrD , my buddy has the same minus the hipers

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.