i have a 2006 raptor 700 (white) -
PCIII, 15T
GYTR AIR, Nerfs, bumper, rear grab bar, a-arm skids, engine skid, heel guards
Barker Duals
11:1 Piston, stage III cam, head ported
Factory wheels- powdercoated black
ITP tires, DRD reverse lever
shocks - rebuilt by I-shock

so if you ahd my setup and had btwn $500-$1000 to spend... what would you get next ? ? ?
I might spend my money on either the trailtech stuff, or get a garmin..... or i might just spend all of it on a NICE GArmin, like the Nuvi for my truck... i have a 2004 silverado z71..

Plattner

·
Registered
405 Posts
hows your plastics lookin, they pretty scratched up? You can always go for new plastics or something. Maybe powercoat some more stuff on your bike to dress it up some more.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Roth IRA. Always a good idea to save money. :thumbsup:

Now with that said, probably a GPS, handlebars and one of them Venom/Viper (whatever they are) displays are.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No it does not all have to be on the quad - thats why i am sayign that i am looking at the NUVI garmin.. for my pickup...
Vacation is already planned for this summer...
My Barkers will be in TMRW, and then i will do a write up btwn the LTE and the Barkers.... i just dont have the barkers yet... ha ha
All i do is trail riding - so widening and long travel is OUT... not doing that - good idea tho..
Plastic still looks good... only a couple scratches...
- - Yea i am a Farmer - So i just invested quite a bit of money if BIODIESEL and ETHANOL plants.... so i dont really want to invest anymore....

Plattner

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
If you go the route of a GPS get a Rino series. They will show you the position of other rino users. Plus has a two way radio so the guys behind you wont get lost! :p

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
VelociRaptor said:
axle and a-arms
Thats what iI would look into also. Its amazing how much the +2 add to the stability of the bike. Its like a whole new machine! You could get some +2 a arms like full flights, an extended axle for the rear and probably still have enough cash left over to get the Vapor speed/tach. 8)

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
pile0g00 said:
FYI
plattner said:
All i do is trail riding - so widening and long travel is OUT... not doing that - good idea tho..
I missed that, in that case maybe some strong rims since the factorys are pretty weak. He can still get the Vapor or a navi system and maybe some stronger bars.

·
Registered
405 Posts
how bout beedlock rim and some tires

1 - 20 of 38 Posts