Raptor Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
I just did this. I'll post some pics this evening.

I got a drd reverse lever so I put the ignition switch in that hole, and then I made a custom aluminum plate that mounts to the bar clamp for the three indicator lamps.

It's really simple, all you need is a couple of nylon washers trimmed to size to put on either side of the hole because the ignition switch is about the same size as the reverse hole.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Ummm... I got the washers at the hardware store. I don't remember what size they are. I just brough the switch with me and got whichever washers had the correct inside diameter. I had to trim down the outside diameter on a lathe.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I just drilled 3 holes on he hood, drilled them in a triangle pattern and put a protaperbar pad on the bars instead of lights, looks great

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Hey Bennyboyraptor any pics of your setup?

·
Registered
206 Posts
i was thinking of doing the same thing. can i get some pics from you guys? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
204 Posts
I drilled 3 holes in the same pattern Bennyboy did on my front nose piece and put the lights there. I'll get some pics. I plan on puttin my key in the reverse location since I removed it since I don't have the rev. rev limiter and it is useless without one.

·
Registered
177 Posts
sorry about the snow, it just started comin down luike 10 min ago. Haha like the zipties, just got it bak together and those are the only bolts I was missing lol

Attachments

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
same way I mounted my lights benny boy, used the old key hole for a water temp gauge (hole was cut bigger a nd slightly modded, and the bracket cut down) with the key spliced out, no longer needed. and the reverse lever installed to the side of my rear frame rail (I never find much use for it)..When I do its not ina exactly a easy location to get to but its there..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts