Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Perverts.

Since a lot of us are held up waiting on spring (I said a lot, and no if you live in Ocean Beach and are headed to Glamis I don't wanna know the temp), and there's some new blood with new bikes on here and of course there are those of us with "earlier models" I thought we could all post a pic or two.

If you're hibernating like me its an excuse to wipe the dust of, and if its your riding season its an excuse to wipe the dust off.

Here's my 06' "Bruiser." He ain't much to look at but man is he fun on the weekends (reminds me of this one girl....)

p.s. this isn't just for the 700's, I dig the 660's and the smaller rappies always make me grin. So like my second cousin told me almost 35 years ago, "your turn."

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I ll post a couple more this week if this catches on at all, and prolly even if it doesn't.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Very nice there Matt. LMAO @ the second cousin, well im originally from WVa so it would be more like
my sister said "your turn".

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Getting her prepped and ready for the graphics kit to go on. Its been freezing here in north fl. tomorrow should be back up to a chilly 68.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,819 Posts
I need to update pictures lol. Having issues with photobucket anyway, so you will all have to wait.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
I was actually looking at the bumper, it looks really good.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Raptor under a rainbow, your argument is invalid lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
IMG_20130922_105058_567.jpg

Old one but it's actually cleanish

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Idk about ya'll but for me,
this beats the hell outa going through Craigslist just to look at bikes.

Sent from my sega genesis

·
Registered
1,732 Posts

·
Registered
1,732 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,819 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,819 Posts
I always liked this one. Wife's pupper ready to go....

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
It's a CCP off ebay. Good stabilizers for the price compared to precision.
Thats what i thought it looked like but wasnt sure.

·
Super Moderator
7,819 Posts
My first stabilizer was the CCP and I should have kept it for the wifes bike. Mine didn't last too long before I blew a seal hitting the rocky trails too hard. It did it's job and really was an easy rebuild I just wanted better CS support after it blew. The units themselves are good though.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
My first stabilizer was the CCP and I should have kept it for the wifes bike. Mine didn't last too long before I blew a seal hitting the rocky trails too hard. It did it's job and really was an easy rebuild I just wanted better CS support after it blew. The units themselves are good though.
Did they not want to help you or if it was under warranty not want to cover it?

1 - 20 of 62 Posts