Raptor Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first of all this is only my second race ever on the raptor. i weigh 275 no mods and no paddles racing modded 450's and banshee's and 700's with paddles. i guess the point is is that i need to get the three mods done and some paddles. i kind of gave up at the end, which i should have stayed on it. i did some more racing but my batteries came loose for the helmet cam and didnt record anything. also i got the new microphone in today so there is no sound on this. im 45 years old so i dont need to be the fastest guy out there but i still like to have fun, which ihttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzIehS_lqto did.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
the url didnt work, let me try again.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hey that is a cool vid. even though you got worked... :'( Very neat none the less

·
Registered
379 Posts
WTF are you doing posting, for the world to see, that pathetic excuse of an effort which as you said is an embarressment to all other Raptor owners. :mad:

Seriously though, no shame in being out there and having a go :thumbsup:
That helmet cam does a great job too, thanks for sharing it.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Don't worry about it man. I'm 6'4" 290 and I lose to little guys on modded quads all the time. How well did you get around out at LS with stock tires? I plan on going next weekend but I still don't have paddles yet.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you can get around just fine. i dont think there's a hill out there you cant go up. deffinatly needed for draging though..

·
Registered
994 Posts
How come you didn't pull all the way up to the line??

Nice camera though man, great quality. Where did you get it from?

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Hey man, don't worry to much for losing. If you don't have paddle and they do it is going to be hard to win. Back in the day when I had my suzuki 250r I was beating a couple of banshees only cause I had paddles and they didn't. Get paddles and be a king.

G

·
All that counts is your able to be out there riding and having fun :thumbsup:

Good job on the video. I hope that you will make more helmet cam videos. They are fun to watch.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts