Raptor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just order a laptop from Dell so I will be able to tune on my bike when i get my PCIII. I know it sounds corny but I thought I would share the info. I didnt think it would be a great idea to have a cable running threw the house from the desktop to the garage.

·
***Wildland Firefighter***
3,031 Posts
right on man, Dell's are good computers. Until I got wireless, I had a 100ft cable running from my bedroom into the office for the computer! We only had one cable outlet upstairs and it was in the master Bedroom!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Buck said:
right on man, Dell's are good computers. Until I got wireless, I had a 100ft cable running from my bedroom into the office for the computer! We only had one cable outlet upstairs and it was in the master Bedroom!

Yea I made sure I ordered the wireless when I ordered my lap

·
Registered
815 Posts
I have the SONY Vaio.... I absolutely love it.,... it has taken a beaten also, and still works great.... second favorite is DELL...
I am NOT an HP fan at all.... I have three best friends that all got HP's when we all went to college and after three years, mine is the only one still working.... all three of theirs had something go wrong in the first year to year and a half...
just my opinion

Plattner

·
***Wildland Firefighter***
3,031 Posts
Vaio's are cool but spendy aren't they?

SIDE NOTE: WOOOOOHOOOO I just hit 100 posts and now "full member" ! I was getting tired of it saying JR. member !

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Buck said:
Vaio's are cool but spendy aren't they?

SIDE NOTE: WOOOOOHOOOO I just hit 100 posts and now "full member" ! I was getting tired of it saying JR. member !
Right on!! I'm a full member also.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.