Raptor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i crashed my uncles quad and did some damage and now im looking for some parts. I also bent the axle but found one for a good deal already. So all I need now is a frame since the current one is pretty twisted and a steering stem.

This is the best price I have found
http://www.yamahapartshouse.net/pages/ecommerce/viewcart/1/26/2/62/43406/176445/cart.aspx

but im just checking in here before i buy. Maybe someone is upgrading their frame and needs to get rid of the old Stick one?

Im located in 91360 socal. I dont mind driving somewhere to pick up. If any one can give me any info on where to find these parts at a good price, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,
Daryl.

Call or text is the best way to reach me, 8o5-338-5o46

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
There have been quite a few used on Ebay. If you really want him to love you have it blasted and powdercoated too, haha. My last name is Phillips too! 8)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah i have browsed ebay and only found 1 bent stock frame and a bunch of aftermarket upgraded frames. As for the powdercoating ill have to pass on that. This whole bill for this thing couldnt have come at a worse time for me. Im super strapped on funds now.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
We can all relate to that I'm sure. I guess it is kinda hard to find a used frame that isn't already bent. There are a few OEM stores online where you could buy a new one probably not on the cheap though. I haven't seen a 250 part out on this site for a long time, maybe ever. I guess you could try looking through some other Yamaha forums for 250 part out. Which model/color frame was the stocker?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts