Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Couple questions from a newb

My main question is which exhaust do I get? I hear a lot about the Barker duals and the DMC. Which one of those is better? I like the way the DMC looks....I have heard installation issues with duals......like wires and chains hitting the pipes. I would like to avoid that......if possible.

This is my first thread and post. Just wanted to introduce myself. I am Matt from Tacoma, WA area. I bought a 2011 700R a couple months ago and recently went to the Oregon sand dunes for the first time. My gosh I love sand!!! I met a fellow enthusiast carpenter there. His quad was all decked out and far from stock. He was a good guy and very knowledgeable.

Well as of now my wheeler is pretty much stock. I put some nerf bars on there. I am looking at getting the "big 3" next. Need some intake and exhaust to get me up there with the rest of the guys.

If you have any other suggestions on where to get the best deals or which big 3 I should buy fell free to let me know. I look forward to learning more and chatting with you all.

Matt

·
Registered
362 Posts
Very nice purchase. I have a friend that lived in St marys for a while but moved to lake stevens..

·
THE SAND DUNES HAVE RULES ----- "Follow Them"-
732 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Check out TQS for parts your looking for. Great prices & your fuel controler will come pre mapped for the motor mods you put on your new quad. ;)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. I will check em out.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Welcome bro and Jason is good people. I myself run DMC I think they fit and look better but alot of people don't. When I went big3 I went FCI DMC pc5. Now if you ain't going no futher than big3 you don't need FCI but if you plan on internal mods later and a bored tb go FCI if not just the adapter style ones are fine. The pipes I'm sure you're gonna hear go barkers. I know people with them DMC and monsters they are all very compariable performance wise it comes down to which one looks best to you and what your budget will allow you to get.
Go to the sponsors section check each one out they all have big3 packages. I myself used TQS for big3 but there's a ton of em. I know TQS has great servise and Steve won't try selling you crap you don't need. Good luck and watch out for the mod virus if you catch it you will go broke you'll never have enough hp or speed it's very contagious and there's no known cure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts