Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my new 07 Rappy 700 se and i'm fine with the stock tires but im interested in what to get when they wear out and also paddles for pismo and glamis.

As for the regular riding i do basically everything.

And for the sand i just need the best cheepest tire.

For rims shoudl i buy the tire with a rim or just have them mounted?

Again, I'd like to spend as least money as possible.

Thanks
-Zach

·
Registered
82 Posts
Wrong hobby if youre trying to spend the least money possible. You can order rims and tires from rockymountainatv.com already mounted ready to go. I run ITP Holeshot HD's the are great tires but not exactly on the cheap side. And I know absolutely nothing about paddles cause I dont run in the dunes but Ive heard nothing but good things about ITP's paddles. Oh yeah by the way welcome :thumbsup:

·
Registered
464 Posts
I'm running maxxis razr 6 ply's on mine and have really been pleased with the performance over stock I mainly do alot of trailriding. I think you can get the 4 ply rears for around $55 a piece from rockymountainatv.com and they are worth it to me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just got my Razr2's and they are unbelievable!! I went with 22x11x9 rears and 23x7x10 in the front on stock rims. I do mostly trail riding so I need all the ground clearance I can get. I had to take my 15t sproket off and put the 14 back on because the 15t seemed too high geared and I couldnt get 4th and 5th gear to really pull hard like normal. Those tires tore through the muddy trails like nothing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.