Raptor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought these footpegs and want to know if there will be any problems with mounting them up to Tusk nerfs. I Have yet to buy the Tusks from RMATV but I heard they are really decent nerfs for the price. Does Anyone have these? Let me know what you think. I was also considering the ac nerfs, but they are more expensive. Any help/advice would be cool. Later Ryan

·
Registered
735 Posts
have and love the tusk nerfs, if the ims pegs sit near the same as stock you can redrill the nerf mounts to fit no prob. I opted to keep stock pegs and get the pro armor peg enhancers...kinda like adding sawblades to the pegs for traction, done that before too

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great thanks for the info. Are the tusk bars as fat as the ac nerfs or what. They look nice for the price..

·
Registered
75 Posts
I think the IMS pegs are the same as the stockers. The bolts should line up. The race IMS pegs are an 1" or 2" lower than stock and would not work. Call up RMATV and ask before you buy.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im going with the ac standard nerfs. They are compatible with the ims pegs. Really big improvement over the stockers. Now I need a Pro Design shifter to do away with the stock linkage. :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts