Raptor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Just want to make a point to show my thanks to the forum. :D I got my wheeler about four months ago, and started to use the forum right away to trouble shoot and get parts. Of the many things I have done the most recent was replacing the clutch and drilling out the air\fuel screw, retapping the holes and rebuilding the entire carbs, also adding HID lights.

I have used the forum extensivly through this process. Last night when I was all done, it fired right up!!! Nothing is more gratifying than working on a project and when its all said and done everything works. I took her out for a little spin and whoa...........I fell in love with her all over again.8)

So from me to all of you......... THANK YOU!!!

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
I Just want to make a point to show my thanks to the forum. :D I got my wheeler about four months ago, and started to use the forum right away to trouble shoot and get parts. Of the many things I have done the most recent was replacing the clutch and drilling out the air\fuel screw, retapping the holes and rebuilding the entire carbs, also adding HID lights.

I have used the forum extensivly through this process. Last night when I was all done, it fired right up!!! Nothing is more gratifying than working on a project and when its all said and done everything works. I took her out for a little spin and whoa...........I fell in love with her all over again.8)

So from me to all of you......... THANK YOU!!!
Amazing isnt it, good to hear she is running to your satisfaction, it gives yourself a great feeling..............

·
Registered
521 Posts
i know that feeling... i got it when I replaced the engine in my eclipse. spent a week figuring out why it wouldnt start.. then a friday night at like midnight i was messing with the wiring harness, turned the key and heard the fuel pump run for the first time. plugged the coil in, turned the key and it started. amazing feeling knowing you did it all yourself

·
Registered
349 Posts
post some pics!!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
See if this works....

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Some shots I took just a few mins ago and one of me modifying the hid lights to fit. Hope ya'll like em.

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
a few more.......if you notice a blur in the center of the pics its because when I put the camera away from the first spot i must have touched the lense and there was a water drop right in the center of the lense. Didn't notice it until i had everything back in the garage. :mad:

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Heres whats left of the air fuel screws and the tools I used to perform the surgery :D

I had to speacial order the tap. Its 6mm x .5 thread. Just incase someone is wondering.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Nice job...wish I could ride mine in the snow but we got freezing rain on top of the 4-5 inches so I cant even get off the road anymore haha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts