Raptor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
734RStreetScraper
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi, been to the dyno, and it did ok numbers, also the powerband is very stable but i don,t like the a/f reading.
the man said that it,s hard to make a good a/f ratio from basemapping. he could do it better but then he has to program al tables manually. and that takes a lot of time, and time is.....yes, money:eek:

here,s the sheet, please advise on a/f and if possible a good base mapping from anyone who has (almost)the same specs, as i have so i can go back and dyno again.

specs:

734trinity with 10:1 cp tech piston
head +2 valves with minor porting
HDD5050 cam
+3 tb
monster intake w k&N no lid
monsterdual exhaust
dynatekfs prog. ignition
pc3
16/36t

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have a dyno tuned map for a 727 with a 14.5 piston, webb 4 cam, fuel custom intake, sparks big bore exhaust, +2 valves, ported head, pc3, and dyna tech ignition. I dont know if it would be close enough for you but if you want just PM me your email and i will send it if you want.

·
734RStreetScraper
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi,

that would be great.
is it also the map you ride with you current setup?
do you have a dynosheet of it?

tnx.;)

·
Registered
45 Posts
I am running a little different map but i havent dynoed mine yet. I just got my head back from getting bigger valves and porting done to it. The other raptor was on Little Saharas dyno and made 71hp and i cant remeber the tourqe.

·
734RStreetScraper
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok, i don,t have a lot of experience with dyno,s and reading but i only know that it runs ok, only i am not sure about the a/f reading. and even if you get this right, what would the a/f reading be with let say cruising speed 50%throttle?
most people only dyno on full throttle, but what about the rest?
i mean i don't drag, but drive longer distances with normal throttle.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Well i am not sure what they are supposed to read because that was the first time i seen one done but the guy that was doing it was adjusting all the A/F ratio at different throttle positions before he was doing the actual dyno pulls on it. I cant see the picture you posted up but if you can email it to me i will try to find his and email it back to you for comparison.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts