Raptor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been searching all over the internet for heel guards for my 660 my stock crappy plastic ones just dont cut it anymore and im only able to find 2 company's that make them that i can find brand new and not interested at all in the prm's found a company outta the states called krw but i have mainly been searching for gytr ones but as it seems on the forum who isn't if anybody can swing me an offer on a good new or used gytr set or point me in the right direction of a good set i would greatly appreciate it must be compatible with nerfs hell if the funding was available i would just buy the whole set up but times are tough thanks again guys for your help

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
GYTR stopped making theirs ages ago, so did IMS. My favorite are the GYTR though. I paid something like $140 for mine used.

Best of luck finding them.

·
Premium Member
2,359 Posts
Good luck. I've been searching for a while now too... I'm beginning to think that I will be better off selling my nerfs and getting a set of ProArmor ones with the heel guards built in.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Get the complete new set from rocky mt...Then sell your nerfs They bolt up so easy and I love the ones on my 700,,,

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
I know you say your not interested in prm but i have a set of their nerf bars with built in heel gaurds and i love them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its not exactly that im against prm its the thought of cutting a 130 piece to make it work with the nerf bars and i have been contemplating the whole set up for awhile but spending that extra money with perfectly good nerfs is a difficult part to get past yet at the same time just waiting for the day my cheap ass stock brackets decide to give out and i have nothing its tough choice but as impulsive as i am i know i will give up the search for gytr and just bend over and take the hit lol and get the whole peg/heel/nerf combo but thanks for your input guys

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
Well ya it sucks to buy the whole set up when ya already have the nerfs. I smashed one of my stock heel gaurds back into the tire one day when i didnt make a corner so i bought the whole set up. Atleast you could probably sell the nerf bars you have if you do decide to go that route. If not maybe you will get lucky and find what your looking for. =)

·
Crash Test Pilot
315 Posts
I paid $150 for my GYTR heel guards a couple years ago from a guy on here. keep checkin the ads on here and e-bay for part-outs. be patient. good luck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts