Raptor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post them up!

(i saw there was a thread like this b4, so hopefully new ones will show up also)

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
This + 10 mph to fast

euqals Broken wrist

This + 4th gear 3/4 throttle

equals busted up my right foot, messed up my right knee again, did a nasty job to my lower back/spine, and left side of my hip/pelvis, disloacted my index finger on my right hand detached some ribs from the cartlage in my chest, and cracked my sturem bone

I'm glad to say the foot looks alot better now but still sore as anything and im able to get around without the crutches now just a small hobble with a walking stick make fun and guess where the stick will go? :thumbsup: hehehe

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where the hell are u goin in those pics :lol:

i never got any big injurys ridding, but when i use to owned a honcho i actaully rolled it (heh who knew those things would even tip lol) but my head landed on a big rock and chiped the plastic right off the helmet

but non atv injurys thats a whole diff story :confused:

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:lol:

that 1st pic of u jumping into...well where -ever your jumping looks crazy :lol:

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
yeah that was a 4 ft cliff at the top of a 55ft hill where i landed isnt even in the pic i hit flat ground miss the hill 100% :'(

·
Registered
767 Posts
Here's my shoulder after a 4th gear get off on my KTM 525. Happened in July and still bugs me every now and again, 3rd degree torn AC. The very top bone should be joined to the one below.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Sic!! You never got to see any of my pretty colorful injuries did ya? I don't think we worked together yet. Anyway the left handlebar crushed my left knee before rolling. Swelled up huge and turned about 5 different colors!LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts