- Loosen the chain with the 4 allens at the back of the swingarm
- Loosen the 2 allens that hold the chain guard
- Flatten the tabs that hold the big nut on the output shaft
- Either use a socket or a punch to remove the nut (it shouldn't be too tight)
- Remove sprocket and put new one
- Reverse the whole procedure.
take off the front sproket plastic cover. bend the lock tab back thats behind the drive nut. zip off the drive nut with an impact, i believe its a 36mm socket. then put on the 15t, put on the lock tab, put on the drive nut, bend the lock tab back to secure the drive nut once tightened. adjust chain if needed...