Raptor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm new to the forum and bought my first rappy around thanksgiving. I just recently put a hmf slip-on, fmf powerbomb and a pc5. Now I'm onto the intake part of the game. What are some of your views on intakes. I also wanted some of your input on aftermarket airbox lids. Do they really keep dirt and whatnot out. I'm riding in florida so its a mix between regular dirt (sandy dirt that is) and sugar sand. I try to avoid the mud but as I'm sure everyone knows, thats not always possible. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Glad you asked that question, bc I was wondering the same thing. Haven't seen too many FL riders on here. How do you like that exhaust setup? I have a stock setup with the baffle removed (got it that way). Its loud but I am looking to get a new setup soon. And no, you can't always avoid the mud around here....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like the exhaust. It really woke up my midrange and top end of all my gears. My girlfriend bought me the slip-on as a birthday gift so i was kinda forced to go with the power bomb cuz i couldnt find a hmf header by itself and i need the power commander obviously. I cant complain at all about the set up though. It works great, but I'll probably upgrade to duals after awhile. Now im onto the intake part and im clueless. I really dont want to waste money on something that is gonna mess my bike up.

·
Registered
448 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
I love my EHS lid! keeps my filter cleaner for at least 3 or 4 times longer than with no lid

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.