Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is everybody running for intakes? Im sure alot of you are running a billet adaptor with a K&N or UNI filter but I am wanting to hear about any custom intakes that eliminate the airbox. Pictures would be great too!

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
hell if you don't run in wet trails, just eliminate the airbox,the adaptor goes right on the boot then just hang the filter on a homemade bracket and fasten with a wire tie or hose clamp.....did that on my first trike a 85 ytm225

·
Registered
54 Posts
i cut off the bottom of my air box and took the lid off. that way i could keep the mount for the computer on one side, and the other will act as a heat shield. i then took a gytr filter for a raptor 350 and drilled a hole in the top of it. pulled the factory filter off, cut the screen out, then screwed the gytr fileter in its place, and locked down the band clamp. it uses a 2.5" inlet like the aftermarket, surely it flows just as good, and only cost 35 bucks.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
No lid-Pro Designs intake with UNI type foam filter.

I would run an EHS lid if I had it.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Pro Design-ProFlow with K&N....and proflow lid.. :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.