Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts
The first one looks like a snowmobile with wheels :lol: I would really like to have that Polaris.. Damn did i really write that :3question: :lol:

·
Registered
183 Posts
looks similar to the predator in the front. i like the bfgoodrich drag radials it has ;)

·
Registered
733 Posts
they look cool but the price tag....WOW!! :crazy:

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Sand84 said:
The first one looks like a snowmobile with wheels :lol: I would really like to have that Polaris.. Damn did i really write that :3question: :lol:
lol yeah thats the only polaris i would take..or the outlaw 525 because it has a KTM engine... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
779 Posts
Sand84 said:
good eye, that is the new three wheeled concept from Bombardier, it definately has lines of the REV snowmobile platform

·
Registered
657 Posts
papis_18 said:
looks similar to the predator in the front. i like the bfgoodrich drag radials it has ;)
HAHA You beat me to it. :grin_nod:

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
Revolver is a nice machine, if only it'd go into production.

I liked the 3 wheeled machines KTM made not too long ago.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Well if you want a street Quad
how about this!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
There are several aftermarket builders here, you can get all sorts of bikes, trikes, & quads.
Not cheap, but if you can't or don't want to ride a bike, then well worth it.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
The Polaris Revolver is awesome... Wouldn't mind ridin that for short trips to and from...

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Do they even sell them yet?

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
DECEPTiON21 said:
Do they even sell them yet?
Don't think there are any plans to actually mass-produce the revolver, just a concept.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It could be making its way to France pretty soon???

"This quad aggressive, sporting and futuristic, animated by one-cylinder of 500 Cm3, should be produced in great series from here 2007."

1 - 20 of 21 Posts