Votes: 0 0.0%
  • leave it till winter be keep a very close eye on it

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im starting to get play with my drive shaft, I can move it in and out a little but not back and foward but when Im at high RPM speeds it gives a viberation on my left foot... So When I go to change it should I change all bearings inside the machine??? What else should I be looking for while the motor is ripped apart?? and Will it be real bad to leave it till winter?? This looks to be a very big operation to my machine....... and a pain in the ars :(

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
The drive shaft being the sprocket shaft?
Did you check the sprocket nut and that the lock washer is in the splines properly. The nut is what holds the shaft tight. Unless you knew that, in which case never mind.

How much end play are you getting?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya everythings tight I can move it in and out enough that its real noticable and can make a click noice with it, its leakin iol to i just change the seal but I didnt change the the little seal thats on the shaft its self (a rubber ring) soo Im not sure if its leaking or The other seal keeps gettin scewed from the viberation....

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Al said:
P.S I cant spell worth shit :)
If you think your bad, read some of the post's in here. :lol: you'll be scratching your head. :3question:

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I wouldn't ride it but that choice is yours. If your insistent on riding it you'll want to watch the end play very closely.
Does it shift OK?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh ya Its running very strong ..... gears change very easy and it can move around no prob... its just when im at high speed i can feel a little viberation on my left foot.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts