Raptor Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.

A motor is going to cost me a lot more then I though. How much you think I will get parting her out? Think its worth parting it out? I have everything except motor. Even have carbs and all that. Also has a fmf slip on and oversize aluminum oil tank. Thanks Luke

·
Registered
157 Posts
Have a fuel controller?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Sorry bro I'm an idiot sometimes

·
Registered
532 Posts
Oh, idk you might be happier if you just get an engine and have fun with it, itll be kinda hard getting rid of all those stock parts imo.
Stock parts are hard to sell. You will end up with half a bike.

·
Registered
157 Posts
It will take some time but I'd say you can sale all the parts IMO

·
Premium Member
2,003 Posts
i parted out my 660 a while back and the frame and a crap ton of stock stuff was left. I did have someone buy the frame so i threw everything else in with it to get it gone. There are always numerous part outs going on so that will make it hard as well.

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
Yeah it is alot of work to part a 660 and the OEM parts ar not worth crap either. Just put a bunch of stuff on eBay that finished up today and it didn't bring any money for the stuff. Stock cylinder was $45, steering stem went for 12.50, clutch cover was 10 stator and cover was 12, Wasn't even worth wasting my time listing it. By the time I box them up and go to the Post office I might make $10:lol:

The easy stuff to sell is OEM upper A-Arms, axle, Carriers, heads, and other then that nothing is easy to sell. I bet I only got 800 for a 01 that I parted out. Best bet is get a motor and ride that bitch.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts