Raptor Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
YOU WISH
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK not the greatest pic but I think it's about right ALTHOUGH I am getting 6 inches of flames from time to time.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Take some better pics lightning. Use the little flower button on your camera it's for macro (up-close) shots. But just from the pics it looks lean. I think you should do your top end build and go get a tune ;)

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
The last pic looks fine. It's mocha colored! The other two you had the flash on.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Ya I noticed that, is that from the same plug chop run? The last pic looms good, the other are white which indicates lean air/fuel ratio

·
YOU WISH
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The last one is deff the most life like one.

I am running my EXACT map minus the are intake is for a...What was it for carp?
lol anyway carp and DL said thats the best it's gunna get. And I can't find a place in MI to dyno one :(((((

·
Registered
448 Posts
If the last pic is what it looks like to you, that looks good, should be mocha brown colored as carp said

·
YOU WISH
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Removed spark arrestor? Idk flames look cool though, lol
No, Thants the crazy thing...

hahaha ohhh man.
My buddy has a 700 V max snomobile or maybe a 600. Anyway I had to pull him home one day and people were LTAO becuse they didn't think I could pull him (I had studds :)) But I was pulling him at dark and all you could see was cherry red pipes and flames coming out the back!!! LMAO...

·
Registered
749 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts