Raptor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just wrote that because i see that a lot of guy on this forum a using the X6 big core. i have been told by the guy in the shop that is i was going to run an engine without big bore, cam and port, i would get better result with the regular core. And also does the regular core has a nice sound or the big core sounds way better. I just wanted to make sure that the guy who sold me the pipe wasn't bullshitting me ! thx :3question:

G

·
Re: Is the curtis spark regular core is better than the big core for a stock eng

my friend has one on his and this thing is loud, it barks!!!! be warned... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Love mine. I do not have the big core. The big core has a 2 1/4" end versus a 2" end/ tip. I would call them, they are awesome over there., no question is unimportant. By the way, I love my Sparks Pipe, the sound the even power, very happy with it!!!!! They are the only pipe maker out there that I know of that will let you return their pipe for a full refund if you try out another pipe and like it better. There web site states the big core is "This creates more top end power that is specifically designed for built motors." I was worried it would be to loud.

http://www.alwaysopenmall.com/layou...romFamily=0&ProductFamilyID=0&RelatedItemID=0

·
Registered
363 Posts
I love my sparks big core. and im on a internally stock motor. i have a dobeck TFI, pro design and kn intake, and the pipe and my bike screams

·
Registered
340 Posts
Redrumin700 said:
I love my sparks big core. and im on a internally stock motor. i have a dobeck TFI, pro design and kn intake, and the pipe and my bike screams
Same deal with me. I'll stick with Sparks products as long as they stay in business. Oh, and yes, the pipe is loud as hell. Make sure the people behind you have ear plugs!!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thank you all for your inputs guys apreciate it and i'am happy i went with that pipe, you guys just made more confident about my choice :thumbsup:

·
Registered
912 Posts
I'm with all the other guys. I love my sparks pipe and will always run one on every raptor I buy. Really don't think there is a better single out there. 8)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts