Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I'm a new used-Raptor owner & new to the forums. I just purchased a 2007 GYTR 700. The bike came with neither left nor right headlights. I knew this before I bought it, but while I was doing the research into the cost of replacing the lights I mistakenly thought that the headlight unit assembly was all that I would need to replace one headlight. The cost of one is ~$70. However, now that I'm spending a little more time looking into actually getting them replaced, I realize this is nowhere near true. Adding up the smaller parts it's coming out closer to $250 for both lights or $125/headlight, so this leads in to my question. Are there any aftermarket headlight kits available that would be a more cost effective solution? I know my other option is to try an track down a pair of used headlights, but it seems like used headlights are a hot commodity that are hard to come by. Anyways, thanks for any help you guys might be able to offer.:)

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Look thru the parts for sale section and I bet you find a set.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Here's a set if not sold yet a a good price.
http://www.raptorforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92135
A lot of duners/grudge racers remove them so they're always a set on here if you search hard but better hurry cause a lot of trail guys break theirs on trees rocks from roost roll overs and so on. Good luck with whatever choice you make.

·
Pity is freely given, Jealousy is earned
264 Posts
I've purchased 2 set here on the for sale section. The do come up but if they are priced good they go fast.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
I've purchased 2 set here on the for sale section. The do come up but if they are priced good they go fast.
They do move fast.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts