Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Need big cam and spring kit. Or you will not see the power that build could make.imo

·
Registered
532 Posts
The kit comes with all gaskets needed. You should have everthing else on Quad........ Not sure what else yor talking about...

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
It's been a while since I've been aboard a Raptor 660 with those combination of parts, so I can't really remember the performance gains.

I'm going to list the part numbers beside the items we sell in our kit:
P2001 Stroker Piston
4144 Stroker Crankshaft
Gasket Kit with Oil Seals 822232 , C7799
525.00 Shipped. Always check with site sponsors before purchasing from an e-bay retailer! :D
*Be sure to check you crank bearings before installing a new crankshaft, and use assembly lube and a ring compressor.

Take Care

270-774-1982
[email protected]

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
what size is p2001 stroker pisten what mm 100,101,102? if its 101 0r 102 ill most likely get from u and what else would i need to do to my rappy to make your kit work on it bigger cams or anything like that?

·
Registered
532 Posts
There running a sale starting on the 18 th ,everything will be discounted. Piston will be size you need iam pretty sure, but not my store. Iam waiting till then to make my big order. All you would need after kit is to re jet. I would get the hc3 cam during his sale. I bet he makes you a hell of a deal.

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
The p2001 is a 102mm piston. Your best bet is a stage 2 or 3 cam and valve springs. You can just put in the crank and piston now and when you get the funds around do some porting and springs and cam. Porting is where you will make the power at.

·
Registered
532 Posts
The p2001 is a 102mm piston. Your best bet is a stage 2 or 3 cam and valve springs. You can just put in the crank and piston now and when you get the funds around do some porting and springs and cam. Porting is where you will make the power at.
+1 on dog, power is in the head!

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
KB gave you the part numbers of the kit you found on ebay and the price. Get them from Kenneth before ebay.

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
Not sure the Stage 2 or 3 would do much with out some kind of porting, I might be wrong.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Not sure the Stage 2 or 3 would do much with out some kind of porting, I might be wrong.
My old 660 with a HC2 and 11:1 piston felt like it had a lot more power than my 700 when I bought it with controller filter and slip-on.

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
Cam will work with or without porting. I didn't mean you can run a cam without porting its just porting can make a HUGE difference on power and it is something to think about in the future when you feel the need for more power;) and you will want more Trust me :lol: A stage 3 cam is made for the 720 stroker kit according to HR and bet it would performed good. I ran one last year and loved it.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ok if i did the 720 stoker kit crank and piston and hc3 would i have to advance timeing or anything major? and would i need springs for valves? or could i stay with the stock? if i decied to go with just regular hotrods crank and piston could i still run a hc3 with a 11:1 102mm piston and it give it more power then just my regular stock setup exhaust open air box jetted? somebody give me some good ideas im trying to stay as low as possible in budget but make it even more then a beast it allready is i wanna stay below like 600? 700?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
and you guys are probaly gonna laugh but i wanna be abel to race it at my local track the onlly restiction is has be stock suspension or very min modded suspension so i wanna be abel to compete with these guys not knowing what there running in there motor. the class im gonna be in is for 660 ONLY. dosent matter how much motor work uve done no suspension so throw me some really good ideas ANYTHING LOL

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
For the HC2 and 3 you will need springs.

·
Registered
532 Posts
There running a sale starting on the 18 th ,everything will be discounted. Piston will be size you need iam pretty sure, but not my store. Iam waiting till then to make my big order. All you would need after kit is to re jet. I would get the hc3 cam during his sale. I bet he makes you a hell of a deal.
Sorry kb , I was mistaken who was running the sale. My bad and I am sorry!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts