Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
That might be a little high, I paid like $5695 in November...That price included 6% sales tax..

·
Registered
289 Posts
I paid 5500 for mine so thats about right. :grin_nod:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Just picked up my 07 raptor 700 for $5600 OTD. He threw in a Hjc helmet worth around $200 and a Set of alpinestars tec 3 boots. So I still got my 400$ in accessories!. My friend payed $6000 for the SE Yfz :thumbsup:

I hate telling ppl how much I payed because itll reduce the blue book value on used raptors.

·
Registered
26 Posts
J&J is a good dealer around here(i live 15 min away)they're the only dealer around me that never charges any set up or frieght fees.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Good Lord! How are you guys getting them so cheap?!?!?! I paid $7300 OTD for my 2006 SE just this last July here in WA state with NO add-ons or warranties of any kind. I know they are getting a premium price for them here, but I don't see how they are selling them for SO much less elsewhere! My buddy works for a dealership, gets stuff for COST and they wanted to charge him $6800 OTD for a 2006 and $7200 for a 2007!!!!!

·
Registered
394 Posts
:wtf:Man I thought I got a pretty good deal on my 07 700R at $6990 OTD. :ripped: Maybe they sell alot more of them in OH and can get a better deal from Yamaha??

·
Registered
963 Posts
I picked mine up with extended warranty in Wa. for 5800 I dont reccommend Cycle barn to anyone .. They will treat ya like shit and try to take you for all your money. Go to Skagit. But on a Lighter note if this place on ebay only has one 06 left they are probably trying to get rid of it. Thats why its so cheap.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bxofrox said:
I picked mine up with extended warranty in Wa. for 5800 I dont reccommend Cycle barn to anyone .. They will treat ya like shit and try to take you for all your money. Go to Skagit. But on a Lighter note if this place on ebay only has one 06 left they are probably trying to get rid of it. Thats why its so cheap.
I think they have more then one, because they say call to see what color they have. But I still can't see how they sell that cheap. Most dealer cost is about $1000 below MSRP, and even with kick backs of 3% still doesn't cover there sale. And some are getting 07's below $6000. I can see why Raptors are so popular if there selling for these prices. My state doesn't even have sales tax, and you will never see these prices. :mad:

·
Registered
21 Posts
I paid $5300 in late December, and that included set up fees!

·
Registered
137 Posts
I posted earlier before I bought this and they wanted 6800$ otd for the se and 6000$ for the regular. When I got there I had $6000 cash in my pocket and I told the guy I drove 3 hrs and only had $5600. He said that the SE is actually back ordered and that they have to sell the regular ones before they can setup and put the SE on the floor. Seems like nobody buys the blue ones brand new anymore. I was gonna buy a used 06 in blue and the guy wouldnt take less than $6500!. Im guessing that there is some way they get the prices low in the Northeast. Check out www.troycitygarage.com they have great prices but you can find the cheaper! :thumbsup:

BTW ill pay another $600-800 when I register it and in NYS they have to be registered to ride in your own lawn!

·
Registered
963 Posts
Oh to live in Nevada .. We have no such stupid bull here

·
Registered
27 Posts
Just ordered my 07se white and blue one at Action Sports Cycle in alliance Oh. 7100 of hard earned cash. I dont think they are as popular here as out west so they are cheaper (just my opinion)

·
Registered
16 Posts
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:You're all lucky in the u.s.
I just bought one in the netherlands, a blue/white 700R SE raptor for 10000 euros, that's about $12000
the only advantage we have over here is that they are streetlegal

·
Registered
963 Posts
Thats just recockulous.You guys all must be rich to be able to ride there .

·
Registered
16 Posts
I was not kidding, just check out the prices in belgium, www.quadshop.be
The blue/white 2007 700R SE is 9400 euro + 600 to become streetlegal makes 10000, in the netherlands you pay an extra tax and the price will be around 11500 euros.
And we're not rich by the way, it's all about these stupid taxes I think.
lucky bastards in the u.s. :eek:

·
Registered
105 Posts
yami700thumper said:
I knew I got ripped when I paid $6700 otd for mine. Was hoping for a little closer to 62-6300. Where did you get yours for that price? I bought mine in Albemarle because Asheboro Yamaha is usually riciculously overpriced. I would buy a new YZ250 to go with the Raptor if I could get $2k off msrp+tax.

·
Registered
394 Posts
cobramn99 said:
yami700thumper said:
I knew I got ripped when I paid $6700 otd for mine. Was hoping for a little closer to 62-6300. Where did you get yours for that price? I bought mine in Albemarle because Asheboro Yamaha is usually riciculously overpriced. I would buy a new YZ250 to go with the Raptor if I could get $2k off msrp+tax.
I ended up going to Mt. Airy Motorsports. We need to get together and ride sometime. Your not to far from my neck of the woods. I'm right outside of Lexington.

·
Registered
117 Posts
lol, i just read someone saying no buys the blue one, but i did. i bought it last week 07 700r for 6500 out the door everything included tax & lic. i thought it was a deal. i actually had a quote for 6299 out the door, but it was 40 miles away, so i just paid a little more. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts