Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
That looks good, im thinking about getting that one too. How was the install? Any problems, quality kit?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Damn that makes me want to order mine right now! Looks good. :clap:

·
Registered
226 Posts
looks good. How long did it take you to install? :3question:

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
about a month... i got it, put it on in like an hour, then 3-4 weeks later, aka thanksgiving day i bled the brakes and aligned it. its a really easy straight forward install. the only trouble i had was which way to run the brakelines. i just ran different ways, over and under the spindle until it looked right at full right or full left steering. i also did not install the brakeline that goes up to the master cylinder because i didnt want to take all the plastic off to get to it.

·
Registered
519 Posts
looking gud,sorry to change the subject lads but what kind of radiator guard is that? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i will have to let you know after this coming weekend. i didnt get a chance to ride it this weekend. i plan on gettin some video and getting her all adjusted and everything

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i got a bunch of seat time in this weekend. i am really suprised how this thing handles now. powersliding it so easy now, without any tippyness at all. the shocks soak up the bumps,rocks, etc. the suspension saved me a couple times. low speed the front is sooo plush when you put on the brakes it nose dives. so i didnt adjust them. then doing 70 mph over whoops its still plush. i am very happy with them and i didnt even adjust them yet

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Very nice, takes on a more agressive look.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
273 Posts
I'm so gettin that kit, it looks bad a$$. Its good to hear that it works well too. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
73 Posts
What is the diffrence between the I-shock and the IMS? Which one is better? It seems to be like a Ford and Chevy battle.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
the difference=a whole lotta money. the roll design arms are realllly pricey. i have been to their shop, one of the welders that works for them, i taught how to weld. they make a nice product, but i dont have that much dough.
i talked with i shock and they now have shock covers, and their long travel setup with be coming out in jan. they are also working on triple rate shocks.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.