Raptor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Desert Racer
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My quad left me stranded during yesterdays race.:(After 2 and half years of racing this is my first issue with my Raptor.It is showing engine code 42 and will not even start no.:(It started this two weeks ago when I was racing.I cutoff on me a couple times but would fire right back up.Yesterday it cutoff on me during the first loop twice but refired.Then while running 2nd place on the 2nd lap it cutoff again and would not refire.:( I walked back to camp to get a tow.So my question is would this speed limiter do this?That is what it says code 42 is.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
LOL @Tommy.

Yeah Bill after talking to you I thought about it and realized that a 42 wouldn't end your day but I didn't hear from you so thought you were on course. Sucks for sure! Sure it wasn't 33? Did you check your lean angle sensor?

·
Desert Racer
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I want to Thank Daniel @ High Desert Dyno for the time and parts that he gave me today.Not sure what I would have done without your help Dan.We ended up changing the entire wire harness out.plus he adjusted my valves for me while we were at it.:)Thanks again Daniel.

·
Desert Racer
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So what was it????
We ended up swapping out the entire wire harness.I`ll let you know after today if that fixed it.Going racing @ Anza later today.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts