Raptor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went riding today, it rode good i jumped it bout 3 times, rode it for about 15-20 more minutes and was easin down a big hill and it died so stopped it at the bottom and now it wont start back. it fires but then dies after 2 seconds give or take, its like it isnt gettin enough fuel or somethin. Any Ideas?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i would like to think not considering bout 2 weeks ago it was in a shop and the dudes main task was to clean both my carbs but i did hear some questioning comments on his work history

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
i would like to think not considering bout 2 weeks ago it was in a shop and the dudes main task was to clean both my carbs but i did hear some questioning comments on his work history
Never use a mechanic with shady history. Trust me been there done that. It's a huge headache.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Not really a carb guy but I've been down the shady mechanic road twice. Once stealership, then next a great mechanic that turned thief think drugs took over or something. I almost lost my bike over it I think.

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
Take it back and tell them to do it right and tell them you will wait and watch.

·
Master of the Electron
15,552 Posts
Check mounting of carbs on the carb/intake boots... jumping might have popped one free.

·
Registered
542 Posts
What QuadMAniac said. My buddy was riding his 660 and the boot came undone or popped off and his bike turned off. Put the boot back on and it fired right up....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts