Raptor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have a 08 raptor 250 se with the stock dunlop 19/10/9 on the rear. Has any one tried the gncc holeshots in the 20/10/9 size if so are they worth buying.???

·
Registered
93 Posts
I've got 21/11/9 on my yfz and they hook up better than anything i ever tried. I've had razr2,holeshot xct-hd-quadcross, and a bunch of others.

I'm guessing i won't get the mileage i did out of the xct. GNCC are very soft compound. but on the 250 should last a long time since they are so light and not as powerful as the yfz.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I got them on my 660, I love them and they are definitely worth buying! I agree with speedfreak though, they are soft and I really only ride the PA coal mines in hazleton and the rocks their really tear em up! They should last a while on your 250 though, what kind of riding do you do?

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have some on my 660 and took it to ride the Hatfield McCoy trails las summer. There were absolutley awesome. They really hook up great on the trails.

·
Addicted To Raptor
255 Posts
All is exactly right. Just put some on mt 700 and couldn't be happier!! They hook up so awesome! Buy em....you won't regret it.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I've got Razr's and honestly the only thing I like about them is how they do in the snow and mud, and they've worn like 1% since I bought them. That said, they are too firm and the hook up is very minimal. My other decision was the GNCC and I would like to try a set.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I have the 20x10x9 on my 660, They will last you a long long time, you should buy em. they are well worth it

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
I used them on my Banshee, great tires but the Banshee tore them up pretty quick..

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
I had those on my 700 this summer. They are good for garbage now, pretty much don't have any lugs left. They've been a good tire, they have amazing control when drifting. I'm not impressed by their forward traction though, it's pretty hard to wheelie with these unless you are on very tractable ground because they want to spin a lot.

The best thing about them is that they are both pretty resistant (6ply) and pretty light, so they are pretty nice overall.

I will be running something with a bit more forward grip next year...

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
They are great tires don’t hesitate, and technically its only an increase of 0.5 of an inch top and bottom so it shouldn't mess with your low end that much and you should see a little more on top

1 - 10 of 10 Posts