Raptor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My rebuild has been done for a while now but we've been waiting on the graphics that came this weekend. We got them installed last night and they look awesome and tie everything together great. Now I just have to wait for thelast of the snow to melt so I can go break it in :banghead:. Here are some pics of the quad all done. The pictures aren't the best so I'll try to get some better ones eventually. I have to thank my sponsors BNR Motorsports, Motoactiv, Lonestar Racing and Gaerne for helping with my parts and gear for the 2011 season :thumbsup:.

Attachments

·
Registered
836 Posts
Oh My Gosh.... That Is Beautiful!!!!!!!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I've been planning it out for a while. I wanted to make it different from most other 250's. I got camo graphics so the competition can't see me coming :grin_nod: LOL.

·
Registered
836 Posts
I got camo graphics so the competition can't see me coming :grin_nod: LOL.
Hahahahahaha :D
Thant is a pretty nasty looking bumper you got on there, goes great with the rest of the setup..

·
RF Moderating Team Member / Wheelie Master
4,326 Posts
Nice job and good luck this season.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
That thing looks pretty aggressive. I think black wheels would have made it look really tough. That's the super hero bumper right? Motoactiv makes some real nice stuff. It's surprising how different it looks from before!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, I might see about getting them powdercoated black, it probably wouldn't be soon if I did though. Yes, it's the superhero bumper, their products look really cool and seem very strong. I'm very happy with how it turned out.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Good looking raptor!!!!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Better be careful, some1 may think it's a Kawasaki :)

·
Registered
197 Posts
nice...I just ordered some number decals for mine

I represented for all the 250's out there this weekend, had a race yesterday and beat a 450!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts