Raptor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As discussed and promised... the mad father that purchased his son a Raptor 250. I need a forum member to post some pics of my son rising on Sunday.

My mail address is [email protected]

I will mail the pic's and please post them so that I forfill my promise, and yes him on the raptor 250 was a breese. Compared to the Raptor 700 the Raptor 250 is definatly a more refined and balanced machine with handling that makes other machines in its own class look like elephants.

Well that's my opinion at least, so forum members that have the BEAST, go gentle on my comments... it's a fathers perspective. Again all the members on this forum... THANK YOU EVERYBODY for tremendous support and sound advice.

I salute You

Leo

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Which Photo, Images etc upload services is the forum members using and which ones are the best to upload to with regards to speed and availibility. I need to create a account so that I can start posting some pics

·
Premium Member
3,166 Posts
if its on your computer you can just upload it directly when you post a reply you can add attachment at the bottom of the reply screen

·
RF Moderating Team Member / Wheelie Master
4,326 Posts
Which Photo, Images etc upload services is the forum members using and which ones are the best to upload to with regards to speed and availibility. I need to create a account so that I can start posting some pics

Tinypic.com and photobucket.com are what most use.

·
A-10 Crew Chief
1,143 Posts
When you reply, click on "go advanced", then click "manage attachments" then hit "browse", find the pic you want, and hit "upload".

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pimple on and Elephants Arse

But ist the fastest pimple around.....

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What do you mean

its..... not chocolate icing.... no son. COW POOOOO:eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks ATV Racer

This was his previous ride for 6 Years, he eventually rode it on the track that it was falling apart. he was 2 when I got the Aeon Mini Kolt... had to put footpegs in the frame so that he could put his feet down:cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
He must be a god among his friends now!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts