Raptor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would a little jb weld be ok to use on a little pinhole on the top of my radiator for a temporary fix?

·
A-10 Crew Chief
1,143 Posts
That is one of the best things to use IMO. Works like a champ!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
perfect thanks. had a nice yard sale and im trying to get to the dunes this weekend and need a quiuck fix till my new one gets here. rebuilt the front and rear ends of this thing only thing left is front brakes and this little hole. thanks

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
I would just take it to a radiator shop and fix it right.

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
JB weld is some great stuff. I've JB welded a piston(burned hole in top) in a snowmobile just so we could ride it for the weekend LOL. I wouldn't do it again but it wasnt worth buying a piston. Hell we rode it almost 2 months before it lost a rod in the bottom end. But as 03Limited said a radiator shop could fix it to if its a option.

·
Master of the Electron
15,059 Posts
There's been a big blob of JB on my radiatior since I bought the bike 5 years ago - never had any issues and cooling is fine - fan seldomly comes on.

·
RF Moderating Team Member / Wheelie Master
4,326 Posts
Worked fine on mine and its been 3 years.

·
Registered
10 Posts
yea i put some jb weld on mine deff let it dry for 2 days i tried mine the day after and it leaked so i had to put more on but other then that it works really good ...... and i was wondering if anyone knew were i could order an aftermarket rad off the internet

1 - 10 of 10 Posts