Raptor Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up guys, i just bought some parts for my 01 raptor and i'm wondering if the jet kit i got will take care of it. so far i have a pro flow adapter w/ k&n, lid removed and drilled out airbox with a stock exhaust.(have to keep it quiet). the problem is in my stage two dynojet kit, the largest jet only gos up to 150 (with one of the stockers already at 145 this isnt much of an increase. will this be enough to tune my bike with? i have a fmf exhause slip on that i sometimes put on when i ride at the track, and i also plan to upgrade my cam one day. with all this i think i'm goin to need bigger jets than what they supplied, and maybe a more agressive needle taper. does dynojet make a stage 3, or should i go with another company? forgot to add 50 ft above sea level thanks :3question:

·
Super Moderator
17,063 Posts
Dynojet numbers aren't comparable to the numbers from the Mikuni jets that come in your carbs from the factory. And the dynojet needle you have will flow plenty for any modifications you will ever make, at least using the stock carbs.

Read the instructions that come with the dynojet kit and you'll be fine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.