Raptor Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed dyno jet and got a full system, hmf pipe and fmf powerbomb header, cranked it up ran great all through gears, powerfull, did a plug test and it was just right below perfect it was a little ashey color, little brown, should i move up on the main jets or move clip position on needles.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well its running a little lean, a guy who works on fourwheelers all that time, told me, he said try moving the clip poistion one or two down, i moved them one you think that might be fine.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
4 from top and theres 6 and i moved it from 4 to 5 last night havent rode it yet

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
If I got it as close as you did the first time I wouldnt of touched it. These carbs are so damn finicky. Let us know how it turns out when you get a chance to ride it this time. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have a Dj146 main in the left and a Dj148 in the right, 3 turns out on the fuel screws and clip on the 4th from the top of needle.

I am also getting a new performance cdi box today and would that affect anything like my jetting

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
should i move one size up on the jets and move the clip position or ?????????

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ok im running dj 146 and dj 148 mains, 3 turns out on the fuel screws and on the 4th position from top of needle.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
nvm everyone got i just perfect, did a plug test, light brown color and runs great, thats the color it should be right.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts