Raptor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of adding the Big Gun EVO-R exhaust and maybe the FMF Powerbomb head pipe. Couple questions. Is that a good combo? How does the Big Gun sound and whats the power increase like? What's the recommended jetting for a combo like that? Thanks guys!

·
Registered
154 Posts
BIG gun pipes are not the best choice if you ask me, I had one on my 450 and my 400, There not made well at least I don't think so, On both of my pipes they allowed the packing to blow by not just small amounts but a lot, and the sound is not that great... But thats just me everyone has there own opinion

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BIG gun pipes are not the best choice if you ask me, I had one on my 450 and my 400, There not made well at least I don't think so, On both of my pipes they allowed the packing to blow by not just small amounts but a lot, and the sound is not that great... But thats just me everyone has there own opinion
Do you know of any good pipes in that price range? Like $240-300

·
Registered
154 Posts
I like HMF pipes had one on my yfz450r now i have one for my 700 raptor you can get them at a great price online new or used

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like HMF pipes had one on my yfz450r now i have one for my 700 raptor you can get them at a great price online new or used
I saw those. They look nice, I don't want something too loud. Are the HMF pipes really loud or closer to a stock muffler?

·
Registered
154 Posts
there pretty loud, if you wont a little sound look into the fmf slipon with the quite core

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
there pretty loud, if you wont a little sound look into the fmf slipon with the quite core
What's that like compared to stock?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Its maybe a tad bit louder but you can also remove the quite core if you like I'm pretty sure but you cant go wrong with the hmf I'm telling ya

1 - 8 of 8 Posts