Raptor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i have a 05 660 it has a slip on exhaust and the air box lid taken off. i got a header to add to it. i was wondering if i need to rejet for that? not sure whats in there for jets right now it was like that when i bought it.

·
Master of the Electron
15,685 Posts
160L/165R Mikuni mains, aftermarket needles at center, 25 pilots, fuel screws around 2 turns out.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys i thought so i just didn't want to buy any if not needed

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
so i have a 05 660 it has a slip on exhaust and the air box lid taken off. i got a header to add to it. i was wondering if i need to rejet for that? not sure whats in there for jets right now it was like that when i bought it.
If all you are doing is changing the header and it was jetted properly before, you wont have to rejet but if there are other changes such as modifying the air box, then you must rejet..............

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im going from a stock pipe to a fmf powerbomb header i have a t-4 pro circuit slip on other mods are pd and k&n air box removal kit and jetted to match. should i just put it on and see what it does before rejetting

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
im going from a stock pipe to a fmf powerbomb header i have a t-4 pro circuit slip on other mods are pd and k&n air box removal kit and jetted to match. should i just put it on and see what it does before rejetting
If all you are changing is the header essentialy, try it with the jetting you have............:)

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cool i'll try it thanks guy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts